Mission: Mavenlink’s vision is to be the leading technology platform, connecting businesses and people, enabling them to thrive, in the global services economy.
Best Places to Work: 2017 (#45)
I have been working at Mavenlink full-time
1. Great Working Environment - Everyone here is really helpful and friendly to work with. Even people that you don't directly work with are willing to share their knowledge if it helps you. And fun work events help to spice things up - WE NEED MORE OF THEM!
2. Great Training - I have attended several training seminars that have really helped my communication skill both professionally and personally. This company is willing to invest in their employees.
3. Best Product In The Market - When you know you've got the best product in the market, you can't help but be fired up to sell it.
3. Catered Lunches & Fully Stocked Snack Bar - Can't go wrong with that. EVER.
1. Growth Pains - This company isn't without some growth pains. Compensation plan has changed a few times since I've been here as well as a few management changes. But we're working through it. I'm confident in our executives' abilities to adapt to these changes and lead the organization in more positive light.
2. Clear Career Development - There has yet to be a more clear structure for career development in other departmental role other than sales.
Advice to Management
Perhaps, a mentorship program of some sort or career day to learn the details regarding other departmental roles and how to get there. It would be nice to have Mavenlink Networking Event for us to connect with other departments since we don't often get to cross-network.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mavenlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2015.
Applied online and was contacted the next day. Interviewed onsite for 3 hours, then talked to the CEO and then the hiring manager (who had to reschedule a couple of times) to get offered the job. Besides the couple of reschedules, the process was great and featured one of the best technical interviews I've ever had.
Mavenlink Halloween 2018 - If you got it, haunt it!
Santa (Ray Grainger, CEO) knocked our socks off!