1. Nice pay, comparable to industry standards.
2. Direct exposure for a fresher or new joinee if you are capable of quick understanding and debugging.
3. Ample scope of building sound c++ development skills.
4. Free breakfast, dinner and snacks.
5. Instant recognition for hard work and extra effort with rewards.
6. Flexi timing and approval of leaves without much fuss. wfh available.
Poor work-life-balance. Working on weekends and over night are common. If you want to be recognized, you have to yield to work anytime ovetime
Advice to Management
Introduce work life balance and do not over exhaust the performer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –