Mission: We’re the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We’ll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You’ll know who’s supporting you every step of the way and we’ll always have time to take ...
I have been working at Maxxima full-time
- The opportunity for progression is not hidden, it's encouraged. Maxxima care about employees, they encourage entrepreneurial qualities and have shown that they will support a new idea that has potential.
- No matter who you are, where you are on the ladder, your voice is heard. The company really tailors its activities around its employees opinions/wants
- Everyone is nice, everyone works together. usually commission creates competition and that tends to take a negative form but at Maxxima it's not like that at all, competition stays positive, employees are rewarded by team leaders/managers and the CEO.
- The Managing Director (CEO) works alongside us. He genuinely cares about the people under his employment.
- Training at Maxxima is probably the biggest pro for me. Whatever level you are at there is training tailored to you. there is always more growth, continually building character!
- Independent working, you manage your days, no one breathing over you.
- Fresh free fruit for everyone
- strong on the brand!
- encouraged to leave work at work and relax at home!
- There aren't enough toilets in the office area
- A lot of people in the office, you may not get a chance to know everyone
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxxima (Shoreditch, England (UK)) in January 2017.
face to face
with 2 manager
- there is a test that you will take
- you will then have a chat with the managers
- they make it very comfortable for you
- its clear they want to see what type of person you are, getting a feel for your personality and how you'd handle situations
Following our successful, graduate assessment centre at our Zetland House offices back in September we are hosting another on Thursday 10th November. For more information please email email@example.com or call Steph, James or Dan on 01992 474980
After a successful graduate assessment day back in July 2015 we have decided to run another event on the 26th January 2016. This will be held at the Hoxton Hotel in Holborn. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01992 474980