I worked at Me-Ality full-time
Room for growth and expansion
start up and not much job security
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Me-Ality (Los Angeles, CA).
I had 3 step interview for the Station Manager Position. My resume was posted online and within one day a recruiter emailed a link to apply and take an assessment, took one hour to complete. The recruiter called me the next day and went over the job description and asked pre-employment questions about my management style, employment background, experience creating schedules for staff, and following metrics in management for about one hour. The same week a person from corporate called me to follow up and interview me again over the phone with the same questions- call lasted 30 minutes. Two days later, an in person interview with Area manager was set-up and confirmed to meet at the mall sitting area. The Area Manager was dressed professional and had a packet of questions to ask. The entire interview took 2 hours total. After two weeks exactly after in-person interview, the recruiter called and offered a position in a nearby location. She sent a link for one hour of paperwork that needed to be completed and printed before first day of training.
The questions asked during the interview were:
1. What do you already know about Me-Ality and why do you want to work for them
2. Have you ever had to meet targets/quotas and what were they?
3. Have you ever had to do something that you did not think was part of your normal job?
4. Why is it important to achieve targets?
5. Name a target that you had trouble meeting and how did you tell your manager?
6. Give examples of great customer service.
7. What was the most difficult customer you have had?
8. How do you feel about constructive criticism?
9. What would you do if you saw a manager or someone breaking a policy?
10. What is your management style?
You can negotiate salary. They offered much more than I had stated in my previous salaries. I would suggest Managers negotiate a salary starting at 35K per year to 40K if you have management experience.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –