I have been working at Medicity full-time (More than 5 years)
- Flexible schedule
- Relaxed dress code the majority of the time
- Smart and innovative employees to collaborate with
- Hard work is recognized, it sometimes just takes a while
- Growth potential to those willing to go after it
- Misalignment of ownership for certain business functions (some functions report up to the wrong department)
Advice to Management
Continue to push hard on product strategy and execution, and getting the support we need from Aetna.
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medicity (Salt Lake City, UT).
Very laidback. There was a phone interview first. Then there was one on one interview and then a group interview with the team. Very nice team.
They really make you comfortable answering their questions. The boss of the QA team ours very chill. He does recognize and appreciate your efforts.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –