- Baltimore, MD
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 6 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (MED)
- Founded in 1980
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Beauty & Wellness
What are your colleagues talking about?
-Participating in a fulfilling mission and seeing people's lives change for the better from using the company's products and programs -Positive team culture -Work life balance -Some positions allow for remote/hybrid work -Opportunities for continued career growth and continuing education -Free Fuelings and meals from company
-Limited states in which employees can work remotely
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medifast (United States)
InterviewQuick, painless, somewhat non-transparent but a good process. Overall I would say the employees are great and create an awesome environment to work at however the amount of work is somewhat unimaginable.Interview
Describe your preferred work environment.1 Answers
See All 66 interviews
Medifast Awards & Accolades
- 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2nd Place, Fortune, 2020
- Silver Stevie Award, Fastest Growing Company of the Year, American Business Awards (The Stevies), 2019
- Best in Biz Awards – Bronze Fastest Growing Company of the Year, Best in Biz Awards, 2018
- Bronze Stevie® Award for New Product or Service of the Year, American Business Awards (The Stevies), 2018
- America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies, Forbes, 2017
Popular Careers with Medifast Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Medifast Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Very good benefits....
November 7, 2021
People Also Ask about Medifast
Employees rate Medifast 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 355 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Medifast to a friend. This is based on 355 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Medifast as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Medifast.
64% of employees think that Medifast has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.