I worked at Melco PBL Entertainment full-time (More than 10 years)
- Competitive salary and C&B package
- Nice working environment
- Loose control on employees and allow incapable persons to be management
- If you are an apple-polisher, congratulation, you can be a successful story here
- If you are a doer, be prepared to adapt the workload of a few persons as others are apple-polishers.
- Chaotic politics, frequent changes in management
- Had great vision but unrealistic, which gives reason for many parties to abuse resources for reaching such targets.
- Not treasure existing staff
- Increasing Chinese company culture, especially after Crown sold its shares. Even majority of senior management are expats, they act like drama of meddling inside a Ancient Chinese Palace. Great to see a batch of top, experienced executive in gaming industry behave and act more Chinese than a Chinese.
Advice to Management
Given that with the current management team, the CEO and Chairman would not be able to see the real picture of the company's operation.
Suggest cash out by selling the properties and shares to competitors like the Sands and Galaxy. They operates more efficiently with realistic targets, down-to-earth review on operation performance.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –