Mission: SUCCEED. Be the best at what we do. COMPETE. Challenge ourselves and others to raise the bar for the good of the whole. RELATE. Understand our industry and the business of our clients and their users. EVOLVE. Foresee and leverage opportunities. EDUCATE. Build success on a strong ...
I have been working at Metric Theory full-time (More than a year)
- Emphasis on feedback - you will always know where you stand and you will also have the opportunity to provide ample feedback
- Transparency - quarterly all hands meetings that review all company financials and goals
- Bright, motivated and inspiring employees
- Tons of support and training
- Focus on employee career paths and development
- Very direct and compassionate mindset with regard to client communication
- High level of service provided to clients
- You will learn and be challenged every single day
- Fast growing and exciting place to work
- Demanding industry that can sometimes cause stress, but also great rewards
- Work/life balance is encouraged, but most workloads don't necessarily lend themselves to that
- If you are looking to coast, this is not the place for you
Advice to Management
- Keep doing what you're doing
- Don't only ask for feedback, encourage employees to question the status quo
- Keep expanding service offerings
- Pursue greater diversity in all senses of the word
I applied online. I interviewed at Metric Theory (Denver, CO) in August 2017.
They did a brief phone screen, and then had me come in for an interview that was 2 1/2 hours. They had me do an exercise during the interview and then asked me in depth on the spot questions.