I have been working at Microland full-time (More than 3 years)
1. A lot of advancement opportunity
2. They always work on the latest technology and have a great client portfolio
3. Very good health care benefits
4. They give respect and treat you as a human being, not as a Labor.
5. You can approach anyone any time (including the owner) and they will respond back in reasonable time.
1. Should provide good Dental benefits (currently not great Dental benefits)
2. Should have in-person onsight training instead of just CBT training
Advice to Management
1. You guys are really awesome
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.
1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –