I worked at Minnesota State Universities System part-time (More than a year)
- Great clients
- Amazing team (coworkers)
- Fun and fast paced environment
- Lots of hands on experience.
- Work with teams to meet the needs of real clients.
- Very rewarding job.
- A lot of opportunity for growth.
- Management and admin recognizes issues in structure or organization, and works quickly and carefully to fix them.
- Teams and management are understanding. Your co-workers are willing to help you.
- Everyday challenges push you to be more creative.
- Tight deadlines
- Could interfere with school. Be organized and honest with your workload.
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Mankato, MN) in September 2016.
The interview process was interactive and engaging. The management team did a great job asking specific questions to get to know me. They were also very informative and receptive to the questions that I asked them. The interview was not at all intimidating, but at the same time professional.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –