Mission: To build long term high trust relationships with our clients as we provide products and services which add value to their business.
I have been working at Mitrais full-time (More than a year)
1. Salary/benefit isn't too low compare to traditional vendor in Indonesia.
2. Exposure to multiple and interesting project if you are lucky enough.
3. Good for Fresh Graduate, you could learn a lot with basic principle of Software Engineering.
4. Listen to feedback.
1. Won't invest a single penny to get the best tools/equipment for the employee.
2. If you aren't lucky, get sh*t project and your career would be stuck forever.
3. Your skills won't affect your career so much, so don't bother to level-up yourself if you want to stay at this company for long-long time, as long as you are profitable to the company.
4. Managers usually doesn't really care with the project status and only focus how to sell at the beginning then hands-off.
5. Old school people, if you are creative software engineer, better find a startup, seriously.
Advice to Management
Recently some of us aware that this company now only care for short-term profit without care much on long-term quality which is contrary with company vision itself "Continuous Commitment".
Educate the manager manners, they are usually the main trigger, why this company lost the talents.
I applied online. I interviewed at Mitrais (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in December 2016.
After passed online technical test, I got twice interviews invitation, first interviewed with PM and Senior Programmer reviewing my technical skill. Second interviewed with HR staff, asking about motivation and vision in the near future.
Get a glimpse of Mitrais office and watch what our VP Services and VP Products have to say! (Video is in Indonesian)
Creating an API? Take a look at two powerful API development tools that bring big help to your task. These two tools are proven effective in documenting API and executing integration tests. Click the link and get the complete details.