Mission: Our Mission is to build long term, high trust, relationships with our clients and each other, as we provide products and services which add value to clients business and offer a rewarding work environment
I have been working at Mitrais full-time (More than a year)
- Competitive salary compared to similar business
- Clear career path.
- Offices are not in Jakarta. Good for you who are tired with Jakarta's traffic
- Bunch of facilities.
- Free breakfast every Wednesday, free fruit every Friday, and a monthly happy hour
- Lots of training and workshops. Good for you who want to improve skills and knowledge.
- Everything is luck-based. Your salary increment, promotion, opportunity to learn new things, even possibility to join the internal training, all of them are luck dependent.
- Client always win.
- Technology and facilities used are so out of date. If you wants to learn and stay up-to-date with recent tech stacks, this is not your place.
Advice to Management
- Please be more care to your employees.
I applied online. I interviewed at Mitrais (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in December 2016.
After passed online technical test, I got twice interviews invitation, first interviewed with PM and Senior Programmer reviewing my technical skill. Second interviewed with HR staff, asking about motivation and vision in the near future.
Mitrais has created Boot Camp Software Training for all its software engineers. The 3 stage Boot Camp Training Programme is based on trainee's background to personalise their training and to fill gaps in their knowledge. Get the full article here.
Creating an API? Take a look at two powerful API development tools that bring big help to your task. These two tools are proven effective in documenting API and executing integration tests. Click the link and get the complete details.