- Irvine, CA
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1990
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Video Game Publishing
With the unfortunate news of layoffs across the gaming industry, all of us at MobilityWare feel for those who find themselves looking for a new opportunity. We invite all of you to head to our Careers page to see our current open roles.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- No overtime or crunch expectations - Constant growth potential - Be valued for who you are not just your hard skills - Constantly iterating on policies to best suit company and employee needs - Company stability has always been a strong suit - Strong internal support structures
- Some teams are more scrutinized than others - Teams in different disciplines can sometimes behave more like rivals than partners (this has been getting better over time)
- Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CANo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MobilityWare (Irvine, CA)
Interview45 mins HR interview - 24 Hrs take-home exam including 2 SQL questions and 2 Case questions - 45 mins hiring manager interview mainly focusing on cases - 3 hrs team interview with 3 interviewersInterview
How to improve the in-app purchase revenue for a particular game? You were required to play the game before the interview.Answer Question
See All 33 interviews
MobilityWare Awards & Accolades
- Best Places to Work in Orange County (Medium), Orange County Business Journal, 2018
- Top Workplaces, The OC Register, 2017
- Top Workplaces (Midsize), The Orange County Register, 2016
- Best Places to Work in Orange County (Medium), Orange County Business Journal, 2016
- Top Workplaces (Small), The Orange County Register, 2015
Popular Careers with MobilityWare Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from MobilityWare Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great pay, perks, and benefits that show the company values their employees...
April 7, 2022
People Also Ask about MobilityWare
Employees rate MobilityWare 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 113 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 90% of employees would recommend working at MobilityWare to a friend. This is based on 113 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
55% of job seekers rate their interview experience at MobilityWare as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at MobilityWare.
90% of employees think that MobilityWare has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.