Mission: Transforming enterprise I.T. into organizations that move fast are economical and out maneuver their competition.
I have been working at MomentumSI full-time (More than a year)
- I worked here for several years before I left to try some new things. Came back a year and a half ago to take advantage of a great opportunity.
- The fact that I get exposed to multiple leading edge technologies, inherently promotes my job security.
- Few companies have the learning opportunities afforded here.
- Management is fair in all matters, internal or customer-facing.
- The firm is growing rapidly given demand for modern technology services.
- I get to work remotely from the Bay Area. Although, I collaborate extensively with colleagues on Hangouts, Skype, StatusPath and Yammer.
- Because I work remote, I sometimes miss daily interactions with colleagues on a daily basis in an office environment.
- If you are not intellectually curious and not always looking to expand your knowledge, you will not like it here.
Advice to Management
I already provide ideas and feedback to management on an ongoing basis. Glad to report that I get a fair hearing and actions taken based on merit.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MomentumSI (Austin, TX) in August 2014.
Two Skype interviews, with very basic technical questions (like "what's dependency injection?" or "what's unit testing?"). No coding questions at all. Nothing that would judge whether I could actually do the job. You should be able to pass it just by studying the glossary of a book on object-oriented programming.
We both agreed on a salary range, so there wasn't much negotiation. They were pushy about the start date, is all.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –