Start Up Driven with friendly people
Too much work but get to learn a lot
Advice to Management
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morega Systems in March 2014.
Applied via external requiter for the position
First there was a written test that included 8 questions:
1. Difference between TCP and UDP, and what application using each.
2. DNS, what used for?
3. Differences between client socket and server socket.
4. Differences between PUT and GET in HTTP protocol. write some additional commands in HTTP protocol.
5. browser sends 'www.google.ca' to a server. Describe on the socket level what each side do.
6. Design parking netter system entities using UML and the relationships between entities.
7. the following 2 questions using Perl or Python. If not, use different language.
A. Open a file that has these lines:
and print the sum of each key as follows:
B. open a file that contain these lines:
and print the results as follows:
pay attention that there is no semicolon for the last line
I've made the 8 questions test; answered 6 questions good and another 2 Pyton/Perl questions, partially.
Two weeks later got a technical Interview with 2 software engineers.
to define a data structure and implement a binary Parse Tree function to resolve mathematical expression in C or C++:
Another question is for Linux OS: Linux mount filesystem at boot:
the rest was about my expectation etc.,
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –