I worked at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs full-time (Less than a year)
1. Good opportunities
2. Very stable job
3. No impact of recession ever
4. Everytime there is more to learn via its various training
5. You will really spend a good time here
6. Direct interaction is possible with the HR, Finance, COO, CEO - no issues at all
7. Great yearly parties , especially they include employees family too.
8. Major plus point - parking is available in the office only
1. Less On-site opportunities
2. Lil bit school kinda restrictions
3. On time punching is required
4. Mix kind of managers
5. Mix kind of projects
6. Increment is always due in April but will get that applied around Diwali with all the arrears
Advice to Management
Some liberty can be given to employees
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in June 2017.
First and second round was done in a day at their Noida office. In round one they asked basics questions related to Java, Spring, Hibernate, Jquery and SQL. Round 2 again SQL, design pattern, basic data structures. Third round was scheduled and I just went there and came back as no one was available to conduct interview. Then again I was called for third round another day, again I was asked SQL queries, I was made to wait for whole day before HR discussion. HR asked me expected questions and other regular questions and said they will offer me. I waited for 2-3 days then contacted recruiting agency regarding offer letter they told wait for few more days. After 3-4 days they informed me that they are not offering me due to some reasons. Such a waste of energy and time. No professionalism.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –