- Pleasant Grove, UT
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2004
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
Project Finance Analyst
Wondering if I should ask for a raise, been with the company for 11 mos, since being hired I have taken on more responsibility, I have gotten my Google Project Management Certification, and I am scheduled to sit for my PMP Certification Exam in March. 70% of the PMs at the company do not have their PMP Certs, just years of experience and their MBA.
Got a burning question about Mozenda? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Mozenda employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- FLEXIBILITY - Such a fun culture. These people are truly more than coworkers and it has been so fun spending time with them in and out of the office. - Pursue passion projects. There was always an opportunity for me to pursue things I was interested in within the company. Previously that's meant using the software for personal projects and then using it for a sales blog while currently it means presenting my own ideas for how to adapt the product.
- You need to be an independent worker! While you will start off having your hand held through training, you will quickly be expected to go your own way. There's always plenty of help but you have to be responsible. - I have a number of friends that I convinced to work there and they didn't have as positive an experience there. Largely, they just weren't as self-motivated so I would say that's definitely a plus if you have that skill. These were all in managed services too.
Diversity & Inclusion at Mozenda
- Anonymous Employee in Orem, UTNo OfferNegative ExperienceApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Mozenda (Orem, UT)
InterviewThere was a phone interview that accessed your background. The second interview was another background interview and discussion of the position. The company never got back to me after the second interview, extremely unprofessional. Don't work here!!!Interview
If you had to an unhappy client, how would you go about fixing the problem.Answer Question
See All 4 interviews
Click here, Mr. Anderson. Our new API docs are reloaded.
Mozenda Awards & Accolades
People Also Ask about Mozenda
Employees rate Mozenda 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 37 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 94% of employees would recommend working at Mozenda to a friend. This is based on 37 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Mozenda as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Mozenda.
84% of employees think that Mozenda has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.