- Tacoma, WA
- 10000+ Employees
- 10 Locations
- Type: Nonprofit Organization
- Founded in 1882
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about MultiCare Health System? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MultiCare Health System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
MultiCare Health System Reviews
Collaboration across the different departments. Great tenured caregivers, physicians and APPs who are committed to the organization. Love the values of Kindness and Collaboration and the extra effort on Joy! Great onboarding process.
Need continued focus on IS&T applications to make things easier to navigate
MultiCare Health System Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Washington, DCNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Washington, DC) in Jun 2023
InterviewInterview process was smooth. I was nervous at first but the interviewer was nice and smiled at me. The questions are basic.It was conducted at microsoft teams. It was a panel interview with 3-4 persons.Interview
Tell me about yourself How do you handle difficult situation1 Answers
See All 102 interviews
MultiCare Health System Awards & Accolades
- 14 Time Winner, Region's Preferred Choice for Health Care, National Research Corporation, 2012
- Third Year in a Row, Most Wired Health Care Organizations, Hospitals & Health Networks, 2012
- No. 1 Integrated Health System in State, IMS Health, 2012
- One of the Country's Top Pediatric Hospitals, The Leapfrog Group, 2012
- "A" Hospital Safety Score, The Leapfrog Group, 2012
Popular Careers with MultiCare Health System Job Seekers
MultiCare Health System FAQ
All answers shown come directly from MultiCare Health System Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Felt like compared to other healthcare systems in the area, Tacoma General was very fair in terms of pay, benefits, and work...
July 27, 2021
People Also Ask about MultiCare Health System
Employees rate MultiCare Health System 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 1,023 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 60% of employees would recommend working at MultiCare Health System to a friend. This is based on 1,023 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at MultiCare Health System as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.4 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at MultiCare Health System.
44% of employees think that MultiCare Health System has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.