Mission: Our mission is to make real food the easy, accessible choice for everyone who wants delicious and healthy meals. We are dedicated to making real food, on your terms.
The way we eat in today’s fast-paced modern world is quickly evolving away from the traditional home cooked, sit-down dinners of the past. We still want to eat well, but life often gets in the way. We are frequently too busy to cook, uninspired to cook, or maybe just not a very good cook.
Unfortunately, most convenient alternatives to home cooking sacrifice quality, taste, health—or all of the above. Fast, frozen, and processed foods are neither fresh nor healthy, and restaurant delivery can be tasty, but not a healthy choice for everyday. Meal kits attempt to solve the problems of modern mealtime, but while they can be fun, many people still don’t have the time for or interest in them.
We started Munchery in 2011 as an easy, online food delivery service to help busy people put a fast, delicious dinner on the table without any of the work, mess or waste—to provide a convenient alternative to unhealthy choices like fast food, frozen food, and restaurant delivery. We cook as we would for our own families at home, and deliver wholesome, delicious food to our customers. We deliver real food for real life.
We like to know what we’re eating, so we make sure to provide complete ingredient lists and nutritional data for every dish. We take pictures of each one and do our best to describe our food so you’ll have a sense of whether you’ll like it or not.
Our food comes from the same great food vendors used by local restaurants. For example, in San Francisco we use Golden Gate Meats, Veggie Works, and Panorama Bakery. All of our kitchens buy their ingredients from similar vendors.
We select our ingredients carefully. Although we do use some items—like ketchup or hoisin sauce—that contain preservatives or high fructose corn syrup, we are always working to find options that minimize or eliminate them from our food.
Since we love food, we’re always looking for ways to bring the best dining experiences to our customers. We partner with companies who make food we love and want to eat—from Le Petit Pot’s luscious organic pot de crèmes on our San Francisco menu to the organic, GMO-free tofu and soy from Hodo Soy Beanery in our cooking kits.
1. Our customers come first—We strive to provide our customers with exceptional experiences around food that deliver quality, convenience, and value– and help them live healthier and happier lives.
2. We believe in the power of food—Food nourishes, comforts and creates joy. Every meal we make is an expression of our love for food, our connection with nature, and our passion for cooking amazing food for our customers.
3. We spread hospitality—We bring warmth, kindness, generosity and graciousness to everything we do– with our customers, team members, vendors, partners, shareholders, and our community.
4. We hire force multipliers—We would rather have 1 great person than 3 good people– that great person who makes us all better through their drive, creativity, and passion.
5. Communication is leadership—We believe in ongoing direct, open and honest communication with our team members, customers, partners, and shareholders.
6. We push boundaries—We believe that boundaries are meant to be pushed– and bring creativity, ingenuity and drive to everything we do to redefine what is possible.
Munchery strives to be a good corporate neighbor. We donate all unused food to local food banks, panties and homeless shelters. We feed fire fighters and first responders during times of crisis. We support local schools and organizations with their fund raising. Additionally, we pride ourselves on micro managing our food waste in an effort to minimize our carbon footprint.
Good food should be well made, freshest ingredients, diverse, healthy and above all, delicious. We’re changing how people answer “what’s for dinner?” with a vertically integrated food delivery company. From cooking the meals and engineering the app, to delivering the food, we do it all.
A love of great food and an appreciation of tech define our company. We love multi-talented people. Engineers who spend their weekends cooking, drivers who are into photography, chefs who must have the latest gadgetry—people with strong interests intrigue us and we know they make our team stronger. We also value a can-do positive attitude, creativity, and a nice dose of grit.
Do rewarding work, knowing that you are helping people get delicious food on the table. Do it in a fun, relaxed environment—one that’s full of tasty treats just waiting for you in the kitchen.
I have been working at Munchery full-time (Less than a year)
-Really good people and everyone is nice
-Mostly strong managers. Employees are listened to
-Good projects and they don't micro manage you
-Great food everyday
No 401(k) yet, but that's it
Advice to Management
I think keep doing what you are doing
I applied online. I interviewed at Munchery.
The interview process was brief and informal but qualitative. I met with the then General Manager, a Logistics Lead and the People Operations Manager. They all were very nice and accommodating.