Mission: We are entrepreneurial, transparent, positive and selfless. We believe that strong Core Values are the foundation for creating an environment which benefits and enriches our audience, our clients and our team.
Our goal is to create greatness by producing the ...
I worked at NAPCO Media full-time
- Had a lot of room to run my own campaigns
- Developed a ton of really valuable marketing skills and core competencies
- Little to no micromanagement
- Marketing department had a clear vision, which is so much rarer than you'd think
- Patty Perkins was one of the best managers I've ever had. She was performance-oriented and seem genuinely to be interested in cultivating the best in her staff.
- Company leadership fostered a positive culture without forcing you to "drink the koolaid"
- Leadership was easier to access than I would have expected and treated me like a respected peer (even when I was younger and inexperienced.)
- Lots of diversity, especially in terms of age and generation which I found to be extremely valuable experience later on in my career.
Sometimes change was a slow-moving ship
Mobility was rather elusive
Compensation was not competitive at the time, but benefits were pretty generous
Some moderate turnover periods
Advice to Management
Keep this positive trajectory going!
After reaching out to me to request an interview, they were very slow to respond - even though they requested the information ("are you available for an interview?" "Are you available the week of April 4" etc.)
After setting up a date/time for an interview, Napco never called during the agreed upon time, never answered any calls or follow up emails. Very unreliable for someone seeking someone reliable.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –