I have been working at NGP VAN full-time
* Exclusively progressive clients
* Don't have to be political to fit in here but if you are it is more fun than anything short of working a campaign
* Modern tech - up to date .NET / Azure, with smart balancing of cloud flexibility and on-prem cost/control
* People are both smart and nice
* New DC office is mint
* Can take a long time to get a definitive decision on things
* Centipedes (Boston only) (possibly only one centipede which is now gone)
Advice to Management
Try to clarify and limit the number of stakeholders per project.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGP VAN (Washington, DC) in February 2017.
The interview process was really straight forward, first a behavior interview followed by a technical interview. Both interviewers were very friendly and seemed interested in my answers to the questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –