- Beaverton, OR
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (NKE)
- Founded in 1972
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Consumer Product Manufacturing
What people are saying about NIKE
Got a burning question about NIKE? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NIKE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Nike is by far the most inclusive, people focused organization I’ve had the pleasure of working with. The people who run this company and it’s different orgs are amazing. The benefits and pay are amazing as well. I plan to have a long career with Nike.
Fast paced and high stress but they make up for that with plenty of wellness time, summer hours, and half days with events.
- Anonymous Employee in Portland, ORNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR)
InterviewI submitted my CV and was then contacted by a Talent Recruiter, who interviewed me first. She then arranged for me to meet with the Senior Creative Director on a Zoom interview. The next step in the process was an interview with a panel of more senior Creative leads.Interview
Are you familiar with the Nike way of working - with Narrative Directors and Art Directors working in tandem with partners?Answer Question
See All 2,592 interviews
NIKE Awards & Accolades
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, 2017
- 50 Most Innovative Companies, The Boston Consulting Group, 2016
- Best Places to Work, Indeed, 2016
- Top 16 Companies Milienials Most Want to Work In, National Society of High School Scholars, 2016
- Oregon's Most Admired Companies, Portland Business Journal, 2016
Popular Careers with NIKE Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from NIKE Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about NIKE
Overall, 81% of employees would recommend working at NIKE to a friend. This is based on 12,023 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
74% of job seekers rate their interview experience at NIKE as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at NIKE.
71% of employees think that NIKE has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.