Mission: As a group, we share common strengths and long term relationships with both our clients and physicians. NCHCR promotes the fact that the Independent Healthcare Recruiter/Agency plays a critical role in the Healthcare Industry. This is daily evidenced through participation on our ...
Experienced Healthcare Providers elect to seek out new opportunities at predictable points in their careers. They are busy in their practices and need someone who will confidentially find opportunities, discuss them with the seeker, and submit their CV/Resume on a facility-by-facility basis. Frustrated Healthcare Providers often align with our service once they realize we know how to find the opportunity they are looking for. We offer a service larger firms often fail to provide.
NCHCR maintains an exclusive job board solely for member. NCHCR addresses the entire Healthcare Recruiting Industry: Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Nursing, Allied Health, Administrative/Executive, and Healthcare IT.
• NCHCR currently has over 13,700 recruiter-profiled candidates. This is not a down loaded database. These are candidate a NCHCR member has profiled and is holding their CV/Resume.
• NCHCR currently has 40,750 Healthcare opportunities on the job board and/or available for networking with other members.
• NCHCR currently enjoys a national membership of over 220 recruiter firms, which represents over 600 recruiters in their employment.
• NCHCR members work with each other respecting the same Universal Split Agreement. They do not need to establish separate split agreements with the other members.
• NCHCR enjoys the Leadership input of an Advisory Board consisting of highly skilled and respected Healthcare Recruiter Agency owners.
• NCHCR utilizes a highly experienced Ethics Committee to ensure adherence to our Business Protocol and Ethics.
• NCHCR adheres to NAPS Excellent Standard of Business Practices.
• NCHCR membership is permanently revoked if there is an infraction in our ethics by a member (to date this has only occurred 3 times.)
• Nationally advertised job board, with recruiter login. Internal Match function for all posted Opportunities and profiled Candidates.
• Co-op program with healtheCareers.com
• Co-op program with getamedjob.com
• Co-op program with hospitaljobs.com
• NCHCR has a growing database for the Passive Candidate Program with over 15,750 telephone profiled passive Candidates. It is an exclusive optional program for the members.
• Daily cross posting in Sponsored Positions to Indeed.com, DotHop.com, and jobs2careers.com. We purchase thousands of clicks each month to ensure candidate flow to our home page job board.
In order to provide a needed service to the medical recruiting community, we have developed a membership program that addresses the needs of fellow recruiters. Our program was designed with you in mind. We are a superb source for sourcing Candidates, and Networking with fellow healthcare recruiters. We address the entire Healthcare Industry: Physicians, Advanced Care Providers, Nursing, Allied Health, Executives/Directors, and IT.
We started the National Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters in 2005 to meet the needs of independent healthcare recruiters and agencies. They need their own job board, a trusted networking environment and Co-Op Programs. We now have all that and more! Please look at the membership directory on the home page and feel free to call the members to get their opinion. We look forward to speaking with you.
Here is information if you wish to join NCHCR. The monthly membership fee is $100/month, automatically taken with a credit card on the same day of the month you joined. This gives you 3 logins; additional logins are $20 each. NCHCR is dedicated exclusively to Independent Physician Recruiters, and Healthcare Recruiting Agencies.
Easy to ask questions about anything you need help with and great people to teach you whatever you need anytime
May have to get along with the rest of the employees and positive attitude towards the end result of job at hand
Advice to Management
Keep up good work
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –