Mission: To deliver information technology solutions and services that are Member and Customer focused, quality driven and value priced.
I have been working at National Information Solutions Cooperative full-time (Less than a year)
- Great company culture
- Small Company (if you like small companies), quickly growing.
- Immediate impact on what you do - you get to see what you've done and how it affects members
- Teams growing old so there is an imbalance of experienced vs. new employees -
but will change soon
- Not using the latest and greatest tech (Maven, Gradle, etc)
- Some teams don't have big enough support, so some developers/programmers
have to do some of the supporting themselves
I applied online. I interviewed at National Information Solutions Cooperative (Mandan, ND) in February 2017.
Applied online, got an email for an interview, went in and met with three people, the HR woman, department manager, and department supervisor. It was a lengthy interview and everyone was very nice. Overall a positive experience.