I have been working at National Innovation Foundation part-time (Less than a year)
- Mainly focused on grassroots innovation and help them to become an entrepreneur.
- Organize different award functions for students and grassroots to appreciate their ideas and innovations.
- It is a right place for freshers those who keen to gain knowledge and experience of a National Level grassroots innovation organization.
- The Digital teammates are supportive and helps to gain experience about technologies and manufacturing processes.
- Overall environment is good for those who keen to work in/with villages.
- Most of the design projects are done by fabricators.
- Believes in Quantity rather than quality of work.
- Improper time management w.r.t converting idea into prototypes.
Advice to Management
Kindly, Schedule the time for making prototypes and use the strengths of employees which will help employee as well the organization to grow as professional more.
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Innovation Foundation (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.
It was a walk-in interview and the jury members (Prof. Charavarty, IDC and Dr. Vipin Kumar, Director of NIF-INDIA) liked my profile and judged me on my skills and designs. The interview held for 2 hrs. They liked my Masters project with was on a backpack container for females to carry/transfer water from point A to B in remote areas.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –