I have been working at Netbuilder full-time (Less than a year)
* Great way to get your foot in the door in the IT industry
* The culture of the company feels very young and fun, but also professional
* Hard work and determination always gets noticed and will get you far
* The training offered is applicable in many different areas of IT and Business
* Trainers make an effort to get to know each trainee's personality and strengths/weaknesses
* If you're American, you will probably get to go to England, which is just bloody brilliant mate
* Decisions are made very quickly
* You may be trained in a specialization that is so new that it doesn't have a trainer or much material to learn from
* Must be geographically flexible
* It can feel like you have no control of your own fate, which is a con for life in general
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder.
This was a very negative experience. The recruiter called me on Thanksgiving and, after I told him I was uninterested and hung up, he sent me "more information" via email less than 5 minutes later. Turned me off to the whole idea of working for this company. Overall, very unprofessional and rude.