I have been working at Netbuilder full-time (Less than a year)
* Great way to get your foot in the door in the IT industry
* The culture of the company feels very young and fun, but also professional
* Hard work and determination always gets noticed and will get you far
* The training offered is applicable in many different areas of IT and Business
* Trainers make an effort to get to know each trainee's personality and strengths/weaknesses
* If you're American, you will probably get to go to England, which is just bloody brilliant mate
* Decisions are made very quickly
* You may be trained in a specialization that is so new that it doesn't have a trainer or much material to learn from
* Must be geographically flexible
* It can feel like you have no control of your own fate, which is a con for life in general
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netbuilder (New York, NY) in June 2015.
The Interview was very relaxed and in a comfortable environment. I met with the hiring manager and we first spoke about where the company is now and where it started. We went over my past experiences and where I saw myself in the future. I took a simple Java quiz and then I asked questions about the industry and how NETBuilder will continue to flourish in the current market.