- Chicago, IL
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 19 Locations
- Type: Hospital
- Founded in 1965
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Northwestern Medicine? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Northwestern Medicine employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Northwestern Medicine Reviews
- Preference to internal candidates to transfer within the organaizatiob - $250/year well being bonus - Tuition reimbursement after a year - Dress code for nursing/care providers but they provide ~$200/year towards their scrubs (although limited options with no options for petite or tall)
- Loan repayment didn’t apply to me since I graduated > 5 years ago - Expensive to park/commute (able to pay pre-tax but it was incredibly difficult to figure out how to utilize this benefit) - Decentralized teams and systems make it difficult to find assistance and information within this large growing organization - Insurance that covers NM healthcare is the best value, however most NM doctors are scheduling 9-12 months out, no preference for employees - High staff turnover rates leads to many inexperienced staff members leading/managing teams
Northwestern Medicine Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL)
InterviewThe hiring process was straight forward. There were three to four rounds of interviews with different team members. The team members were friendly and professional. It took about two months from application submission to end.Interview
How you handle customer service?Answer Question
See All 403 interviews
Northwestern Medicine Awards & Accolades
- America's Best Hospitals, U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- The 2015 NAFE Top 10 Nonprofit Companies for Executive Women, Working Mother, 2015
Popular Careers with Northwestern Medicine Job Seekers
Northwestern Medicine FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Northwestern Medicine Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits, annual bonus, work from home flexibility, diverse and inclusive, close to my home, empowered decision making, focus on patient safety....
July 30, 2021
People Also Ask about Northwestern Medicine
Employees rate Northwestern Medicine 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 2,352 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at Northwestern Medicine to a friend. This is based on 2,352 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Northwestern Medicine as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Northwestern Medicine.
63% of employees think that Northwestern Medicine has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.