We received the first positive Phase 3 efficacy indication for an RSV vaccine!
Click the link to learn more about what we presented at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference this week: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQgjp
Our CEO, Stanley Erck, was featured on ABC News regarding the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference and potentially life-saving vaccines! Check out the video here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQg0A
Novavax, Inc. is a clinical-stage vaccine company committed to delivering novel products to prevent a broad range of infectious diseases. Our recombinant nanoparticles and Matrix-M™ adjuvant technology are the foundation for groundbreaking innovation that improves global health through safe and effective vaccines.
Our product pipeline targets a variety of infectious diseases with vaccine candidates currently in clinical development for respiratory syncytial virus ("RSV"), seasonal influenza, pandemic influenza, and Ebola virus ("EBOV"). We have additional preclinical-stage programs for a variety of infectious diseases.
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Rockville, Maryland and Uppsala, Sweden. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Are you ready to work for one of Washington’s Top Workplaces? We welcome your interest in joining our team and creating tomorrow’s vaccines today. At Novavax, we seek to attract, develop, and retain talented people who share our passion for science, medicine, and human health. We foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration, built on a culture that values and appreciates its employees.
Novavax is a fast-paced company that provides employees with opportunities for professional growth, as well as the flexibility to achieve a balance between work and personal life. The company was recently awarded a spot on the Washington Post's list of top workplaces and was selected for this honor due solely to positive feedback about our work environment from our highly talented and highly engaged workforce.
Novavax provides comprehensive employment opportunities that include benefits, compensation, and development programs that allow our employees to grow in their careers. We encourage our employees to develop skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals as valued contributors.
If this sounds like the type of environment where you can make a difference and you want to be part of a recognized top workplace, we invite you to apply for our open positions.
Novavax is proud to offer our benefit plans to our employees and their families. We have designed our plans to be comprehensive, competitive, and cost-effective. Some benefits require contributions from the employee, but many are fully paid by Novavax. The following list highlights the benefits currently available to full-time employees.
I have been working at Novavax full-time
• World class leaders in charge of critical functions. In particular, the senior vice president of global manufacturing operations is a highly strategic leader, who empowers all employees within his organization and drives his leadership team toward a common goal – a successful Novavax. He emphasizes the importance of communication, ownership, and teamwork to solve problems; he focuses on achieving best results through high quality practices, evaluating problems with an open mindset, and developing a cohesive organization.
• Plenty of career opportunities -- “You make your own career”. At Novavax, you have every opportunity to grow your career. All you have to do is ask, and a plethora of opportunities are presented to you to work on various projects and to further develop your experience and learning.
• Fantastic human resources. They truly care about the employees’ happiness in the workplace, and continuously work with all departments to develop programs to best benefit the company as well as the employees in the long run.
• Fantastic colleagues. It was unfortunate to receive bad data and to lay off many employees, however, the new Novavax is a lean company with very many competent, experienced, and collaborative colleagues, who deeply care about their work and solving problems to make Novavax a successful company.
• High Risk for the future of the company, which is the risk you take when you work for almost any start-up company in the biotech industry.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novavax (Gaithersburg, MD) in May 2016.
0) Submit resume online
1) Phone call with HR - 20 minutes
2) Phone call with two hiring managers - 30 minutes
3) On-site interview with the whole group, two to three people in 30 minute blocks - whole day, lunch provided
4) Interview with 2 senior vice presidents in the department - 1 hour
5) Interview with HR president and CEO - 1 hour
6) Negotiation with HR
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –