Mission: An annual fixture of HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen, Orion Novotus provides businesses with recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and consulting services that result in measurable, lasting workforce improvements: better hires, shorter hiring cycles, lower costs ...
I have been working at Novotus full-time (More than 5 years)
- Committees dedicated to training and employee engagement
- Small company
- Encouraged to innovate
- Managers encourage feedback (not scared to bring forth an issue)
- Work / life balance
- Not much room for advancement
- Compensation is below market
- Raises are hard to get
Advice to Management
- Have annual or bi-annual opportunities for pay increase based on performance.
- Walk-the-walk, don't just talk-the-talk about promotions
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novotus (Austin, TX) in November 2016.
I applied online and set up a call to talk with the recruiter about his client. He interviewed me telling me how happy he was that I had such a great background that was so relevant to what he needed.
I then had to follow up multiple times on a biweekly basis before I even got a reply. I then never heard back.
We have some BIG news! Novotus is now Orion Novotus – an Orion Talent company. This evolution reflects our growing ability to partner with skilled professionals and experienced specialists to find the right job opportunities. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQF1T