I worked at Nuffield Health (Less than a year)
- I worked here as a temporary worker and was made to feel at ease and included right away.
- All staff are given fire safety, CPR training as well as constant online training exercises.
- Any overtime was paid or time in lieu was offered
- I sometimes had to work longer hours as consultants would overrun on clinics and this was not taken into account in timetabling.
Advice to Management
- Keep up the good work!
- My manager got to know each of us individually and seemed to care about how we were progressing etc which made you feel valued within the company
The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.
First interview canceled, reception had no idea who we where, badly organized. I had a bad impression of the company and there attitude,. We where even told we would not have time to use the toilet my reception staff.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –