I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time (More than 3 years)
- Open Door Policy.
- Collaborative environment
- Environment is flexible enough to design a perfect work-life balance for everyone and tailor their career goals accordingly.
- Management is considering lot of measures to retain and develop the young employees which is a good sign.
- Your efforts are being recognized and there is a good feedback channel for self-improvements.
- Firm is open to change and adopting to new environment.
- With Man coming in it is becoming more corporate but still trying it's best to keep a small-firm culture
- company is going through lot of changes (which is good as they are adopting to new environments). Some changes are too rapid to digest in.
- Firm is becoming more growth focused than innovation focused. Though innovation is still in focus i believe the primary focus has now shifted to growth.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Numeric Investors LLC.
Interview at Allied Social Science Association Annual Meeting. My paper is more about theory; but they seem more interested in people who can do empirical research/data analysis on equity trading.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –