I have been working at Nuna full-time (More than a year)
- Founders have an ambitious long-term vision and are deeply committed to the mission. They also have a real-world understanding of the challenges ahead, with strong connections to government policy and leaders across the industry.
- Team has a unique blend of talented engineers, data scientists, product managers, health policy folks, project managers, designers, researchers, and more.
- Compassionate, mission-driven people; company cares a lot about building and maintaining the right culture.
- You feel like you’re working on an important problem at a company that has a real chance of making a difference.
- Driving healthcare system change is not for the faint of heart :) It is a complex environment with a lot of idiosyncrasies. Product development requires more of a consultative approach and scale takes longer to achieve than in other enterprise spaces.
I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna in April 2018.
I applied online and was connected with the recruiter. We spoke about the role, company and my background and experiences. However, I found out from the discussion that the recruiter is just lining up potential candidate and the hiring manager has not looked at my resume.
I think this is not the right approach. The recruiter should have presented the candidate's resume to the hiring manager and have her/him review it BEFORE contacting the candidate. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time for everyone.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –