Mission: Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.
We believe that our dedication to success starts with the people who work for ...
I have been working at Nutrisystem full-time (More than a year)
- Plenty of room for growth
- Upper management is very encouraging and positive
- Flexible schedule
- No micromanaging
- Supportive, friendly coworkers
- Casual dress/environment
- Amazing company culture
- CEO is truly a great person. Very smart, genuine, and interacts with all employees
- Company events are lots of fun: summer party and holiday party
- Feels good to know you're improving peoples' lives by helping them lose weight and gain confidence
Honestly, none! It really depends on which department you're in and who you directly report to. But I will say the Marketing/Ecomm side is pretty great.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! I've been here a little over 1 year and have never had the desire to look elsewhere.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.
The interview process is done in a streamlined fashion where you go through initial HR department, then a floor manager, then Supervisor (whether Weight counselor or any one of the supervisors) and then the rest of the communication is done through email. the hiring is focused through the busiest part of the "Diet Season" which lasts from (approx) November till May.
Check out our new Careers Page!
Check us out on the Nutrisystem YouTube site @ http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIfMN