I worked at O'Keeffe & Company full-time (More than 10 years)
* No making copies or getting coffee - all levels of employees have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to client projects immediately
* Ability to advance quickly - you put the work in, you gain responsibility
* Work with the best and brightest in the industry
* Projects are always varied and interesting - you'll never be bored
* Great benefits package, neat location, and collaborative office environment
As with any agency, there are sometimes long hours when you have a deadline to meet, but your coworkers always make it enjoyable.
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at O'Keeffe & Company (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.
3 phase interview: phone, in-person with HR, in-person with senior leadership. Accommodating to travel situations and can do one interview via Google Hangout if needed, but better to go in to the office. Second interview you take a test where you sort names/companies/products. Send in writing sample -- professional and creative.
Recently adopted "Telework Fridays" - a very popular new benefit to employees who have been here 6+ months!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –