- San Francisco, CA
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2000
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
One2Team is an all-in-one agile collaboration solution designed to secure strategic and complex projects’ operational success.
Our philosophy is to offer an agile and results-centric alternative approach to project and portfolio management.
The latest conversations about Tech
2 hours ago
With inflation still high and the economic outlook still uncertain, I’m curious: Are there any expenses that you’re cutting back on, delaying, or going without? For example, delaying buying a new car or fixing your car, traveling less, less charitable giving?
Got a burning question about ONE2TEAM? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ONE2TEAM employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Very welcoming environment. Everyone on the team is extremely knowledgable and always willing to help. - The org is very flat, so your ideas will be heard and well received. - Many smart people who are eager to make great things happen. This is an exciting time to join as the company is looking to expand more on a global scale from a previously more French-dominated market. - Good benefits. Not the best in the Bay Area, but they are still adjusting so I am sure it will get better. - Friday team lunches. - Right next to Montgomery Bart.
- Haven't encountered any yet.
Diversity & Inclusion at ONE2TEAM
- Anonymous Employee in ParisAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewProcess composé de 5 étapes: RH, Consultant sénior/chef de projet , directeur conseil, COO et CEO. Dans le process, un cas pratique est à réalisé + Test de personnalité RH.
See All 12 interviews
ONE2TEAM Awards & Accolades
- Visionary in Gartner Enterprise Content Management Magic Quadrant for IT PPM, Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2015
- Visionary in Gartner Enterprise Content Management Magic Quadrant for IT PPM, Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2014
People Also Ask about ONE2TEAM
Employees rate ONE2TEAM 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 24 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 88% of employees would recommend working at ONE2TEAM to a friend. This is based on 24 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
83% of job seekers rate their interview experience at ONE2TEAM as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at ONE2TEAM.
94% of employees think that ONE2TEAM has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.