Mission: One2Team is a collaboration platform for medium and large organizations, referred as a Gartner visionary leader in the IT PPM Gartner Magic Quadrant last 5 years.
Our philosophy is to offer an agile and results-centric alternative approach to project and ...
I have been working at ONE2TEAM full-time (Less than a year)
- Very welcoming environment. Everyone on the team is extremely knowledgable and always willing to help.
- The org is very flat, so your ideas will be heard and well received.
- Many smart people who are eager to make great things happen. This is an exciting time to join as the company is looking to expand more on a global scale from a previously more French-dominated market.
- Good benefits. Not the best in the Bay Area, but they are still adjusting so I am sure it will get better.
- Friday team lunches.
- Right next to Montgomery Bart.
- Haven't encountered any yet.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. Make sure we continue to stay innovative and expand in a way where we are able to keep the culture intact and are able to scale accordingly.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ONE2TEAM (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.
The external recruiter reached out to me and explained the opportunity. I subsequently spoke with the hiring manager and several other staff from different functional areas. Everyone was very pleasant and friendly. I then went on-site where the positive experience continued. This is a small company so they wish to make sure you have the background for the role, but also that there is cultural fit felt by both parties. They were very professional and keep me informed throughout the process. Such a pleasurable experience and I look forward to being part of the team!