- Fort Worth, US
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Health Care Products Manufacturing
OP2 Labs Reviews
- Friendly staff - Supportive environment - Collaborative culture - Competitive compensation - Thoughtful and fair leadership - Clear mission and vision - "Open Door" -style culture - Clear sense of empowerment and autonomy
No cons. This is a great place to work,
OP2 Labs was listed as a KEY player in the Global Enteral #collagen #peptide #protein market. Product design is one of the critical components of this competitive landscape and one of the reasons why OP2 Labs is considered a key global player. #productdesign #arthritis #woundhealing #bariatricsurgery #dialysis
OP2 Labs was ranked #103 in 2021 from #146 in 2020 for INC 5000 Regionals Southwest Fastest Growing Companies
OP2 Labs Awards & Accolades
- Inc. 5000 Regionals - Southwest, Inc, 2023
- Inc 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company, Inc, 2023
OP2 Labs FAQ
All answers shown come directly from OP2 Labs Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about OP2 Labs
Employees rate OP2 Labs 5 out of 5 stars based on 21 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at OP2 Labs to a friend. This is based on 21 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of employees think that OP2 Labs has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.