I have been working at OSIsoft full-time (More than a year)
- Smart and friendly coworkers
- Wide variety of technologies to work on
- Loyal customer base and established reputation
- Below market compensation
- Some stagnant or archaic looking products
- Almost exclusively a Microsoft shop which ties us closely to Microsoft's performance
- Pretty far behind in terms of SaaS/IaaS
Advice to Management
Provide your employees with more competitive salaries if you want to retain them. Consider branching out your tech stack beyond what Microsoft has to offer. Get your SaaS/IaaS game together. We cannot ride on the coat tails of our aging core products forever.
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSIsoft.
Applied at a university recruitment. Got response after three months and had a phone screen accompanied by live coding for a simple program which can be done in a language you are comfortable with.