- Lagos, Nigeria
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (Oando)
- Founded in 2003
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Energy & Utilities
- Anonymous Employee in LagosDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewWas a detailed process and seamless. The interviewers were polite and straight to the point with their questions and also gave room for questions to be asked. Was a good experience generally.Interview
What I know about the company1 Answers
See All 15 interviews
Oando Awards & Accolades
- Best Workplaces in Nigeria, Great Place to Work Institute, 2020
- Employer of Choice- African Region, Careers In Africa, 2019
All answers shown come directly from Oando Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Oando
Employees rate Oando 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 91 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 81% of employees would recommend working at Oando to a friend. This is based on 91 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
73% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Oando as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Oando.
80% of employees think that Oando has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.