I have been working at Ohm Systems full-time (More than a year)
* Significant communication from company owner and staff; very professional and personable
* Company hired extremely competent people to form the IT Support Team; it was a pleasure to work with them on a daily basis
* Excellent work environment; Most of us being prior military allowed us to utilize our combined skills effectively
* Team Lead was outstanding in knowledge of IT and very supportive of the team members
* Contract was cancelled due to lack of military funding
Advice to Management
None: they were outstanding!
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ohm Systems.
Horribly unprofessional and rude. The lady I was supposed to meet with was nowhere to be found so they sent in some guy to conduct it. I have no idea what he did for the company, he gave me no information about the company(which I had already Google's). He didn't even ask me about myself and background. The entire 15 minute interview if you want to call it that consisted of him grilling me about why I wanted to leave my current employer which I explained lol! I guess he didn't like my answer so he kept getting me to change it and even insinuated that I was lying. This guy is crazy, obnoxious angry and rude. The building is outdated with old wallpaper and office equipment, it looked like an office from the 70's. I called them when I left and said we can stop this interview process now. I have no desire to work there. Not even if I was desperate.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –