- San Francisco, CA
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 15 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (OKTA)
- Founded in 2009
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Software Development
What people are saying about Okta
Got a burning question about Okta? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Okta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Great products, strong company outlook, focused on profitability. Teams are very collaborative and supportive, and I feel empowered to do my job. Working at Okta has been one of the best career decisions I've made. The teams I work with are genuine and hardworking -- no egos or taking ideas. It's just about getting things done and well for the benefit of Okta. Personally, coming to Okta had a positive impact on my mental well-being. I left a toxic work environment where I would wake up in a panic at night, the stress was having physical effects, etc. At Okta, none of that has happened at all. It's changed my quality of life in so many positive ways.
Sometimes get slowed down by layers of approval -- sometimes too much red tape for something that feels inconsequential.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in London, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Okta (London, England) in May 2023
InterviewI found the interview process at Okta extremely smooth and well coordinated. The process was straight forward from initial call with the Lead Recruiter, interview with the Hiring Manager, a peer interview and then a final interview with the RVP Commercial Sales. For each stage I was briefed on the preparation needed for the next call. The entire process was less than 3 weeks (could've been shorter but I was on holiday).Interview
Mainly competency questions around AE activities i.e. territory planning, prospecting methods and forecasting.Answer Question
See All 492 interviews
Okta Awards & Accolades
- Okta was named one of Fortune's 2023 Best Workplaces in Technology, Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, 2023
- Okta was Great Place to Work certiﬁed in 2022 in 8 countries including the US, UK, Netherlands, Canada, Argentina, Australia, Singapore, and Germany, A Great Place to Work, 2022
- Okta and Auth0 were named as Leaders in Gartner’s 2021 Access Management Magic Quadrant report, Gartner's Magic Quadrant Access Management, 2021
- Named #37 of the top 100 Bay Area Corporate Philanthropists Ranked by 2021, The San Francisco Business Times, 2021
Popular Careers with Okta Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Okta Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Okta
Overall, 63% of employees would recommend working at Okta to a friend. This is based on 1,060 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
44% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Okta as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Okta.
60% of employees think that Okta has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.