- Atlanta, GA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2000
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Insurance Agencies & Brokerages
This just in: Our very own Human Resources Team was honored as a Top 10 HR Team in the World! @OnConferences announced the award recipients, selected through peer voting programs that rank HR teams that demonstrate strategic impact on their organizations through thought leadership, innovation, and impactful employee engagement programs. OneDigital’s Chief People Officer Elizabeth Chrane celebrated the honor by sharing, “I am so proud of Ragan Fabrici, SVP of HR, and her whole team for this incredible recognition and for the dedication they make every day to helping the people of OneDigital do their best work and live their best lives.” Check out the full announcement here: https://www.onedigital.com/blog/hr-team-top-10-world-oncon/ #WeAreOneDigital
OneDigital welcomed nearly 200 clients and team members Thursday, August 17th for an unforgettable evening of partnership celebration. Our Chief People Officer and Keynote of the night, Elizabeth Chrane, shared insights on what it means to build intentional culture within the workplace. This client appreciation event truly represents the meaning of OneDigital's "Do Your Best Work and Live Your Best Life." #WeAreOneDigital
What people are saying about OneDigital
Got a burning question about OneDigital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with OneDigital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in Chicago, ILAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewQuick and easy. I applied and they called me the same day to schedule a phone interview. Later the same week I had a one-on-one interview with 3 different leaders in the organization. I was offered a job right away.Interview
How do you feel about being on the phone all day?Answer Question
See All 64 interviews
OneDigital Awards & Accolades
- Best Place to Work for Financial Advisors by InvestmentNews, https://www.onedigital.com/blog/onedigital-named-a-2022-best-places-to-work-for-financial-advisers-by-investmentnews/, 2022
- Business Insurance Best Place to Work, https://www.onedigital.com/blog/onedigital-business-insurances-best-places-to-work-in-insurance-third/, 2021
- Pensions & Investments Best Place to Work in Money Management, https://www.onedigital.com/blog/onedigital-named-in-pensions-and-investments-annual-best-places-to-work-in-money-management/, 2021
- Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation, https://www.onedigital.com/blog/onedigital-named-best-and-brightest-companies-to-work-for-in-the-nation/, 2020
Popular Careers with OneDigital Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from OneDigital Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...I still find it confusing how a lot of reviews here preach the "amazing benefits" when they are clearly below market and expensive (it's a little ironic and makes me concerned since we advocate for better benefits for our clients)....
August 17, 2021
People Also Ask about OneDigital
Overall, 76% of employees would recommend working at OneDigital to a friend. This is based on 506 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
58% of job seekers rate their interview experience at OneDigital as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at OneDigital.
76% of employees think that OneDigital has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.