Mission: Enable the world to turn data into action!
See a demo of Optimizely On-Demand here: https://www.optimizely.com/resources/on-demand-demo/thank-you/
I have been working at Optimizely full-time (More than 3 years)
- Category defining, market leader
- Amazing set of customers and successful outcomes with Optimizely's platform
- Strong cultural values around transparency, leadership, diversity, collaboration
- Love the people I work with. Smart, energetic, interesting, nice, and motivated
- Best employee benefits I've had, 100% covered health/vision/dental for my family, quality lunch every day (better than other local company catering), unlimited PTO, 401k, wellness grant, commuter benefit....just awesome
- I've had career success here, promoted twice in three years
- We're growing and desk space in the SF office is tight!
- Experimentation will undoubtedly be a standard practice in the future, but it's still viewed by many large companies as a small practice within their digital strategy, so selling takes energy and hard work
Advice to Management
- Continue to improve cross-team collaboration, it will make us even better
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Optimizely (San Francisco, CA).
I applied for a backend engineer position. Technical phone screen followed by onsite.
Spoke to a hiring manager before technical interviews, but the manager wasn't from the team I was interviewing for. He wrote a coding problem on whiteboard, went out of room, and came back after 10 minutes to tell me his time is up.
Other coding interviews were pretty straightforward, except that one of the interviewers (also from a different team) kept insisting I write front-end code which I know very little about.
Announcing the opening of our eighth Optimizely global office... we're excited to expand and hire in Austin, Texas!
Why do Engineers enjoy working at Optimizely? Kelly Walker, Frontend Engineer, will tell you!
Social Responsibility Pledge
Formal programs or foundation to give back to communities
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Tech Hiring Commitment
Helping to train, hire and promote more technology workers
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions