I have been working at Options Group full-time (More than a year)
- Very forward thinking organization willing to invest in technology and people
- largest consultancy and search firm on the planet focused on finance
- Great runway for growth
- Great intelligence unit
- Great leadership
- Great team environment
- Incredible relationships in the industry
- Strong reputation
- Strong training program in place
- Flexible vacation etc if you produce
- Great social enviroment
- All pieces are in place for someone to be successful. This is an environment for those that are entrepreneurial, that want to work hard, learn and have almost unlimited growth. If you are looking for a place to just get by, then this is not for you.
Advice to Management
Keep the focus on technology and keep growing.
I applied online. I interviewed at Options Group (New York, NY) in May 2017.
Easy interview, friendly team, collegiate atmosphere it seems. Be warned though, after an hour or two, not in the beginning or early stages, you will be told how much you get paid. If you get offered below minimum wage as I was, simply walk away and say good luck! It is illegal to offer below $11/hour in NYC in 2017! A waste of time!
Also, professional courtesy isn't much to ask for for a candidate who spent 2.5 hours in your office i.e. please respond to an email like a professional.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –