I worked at Osco Drug part-time (More than 8 years)
- Can work at different stores to get extra hours
- Flexible work schedule for students
- Some stores require employees to join a union
- Not many benefits for experienced employees
- Benefits have decreased in recent years
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Osco Drug (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.
At the time, I was interviewed by the Pharmacy manager and a pharmacist in the same setting.They asked me questions about my educational background and future career goals. From this point, they asked me general questions relating to the pharmacy and and the nature of the job.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –