Mission: To develop, and market, end-to-end Contingent Workforce Services, which offer an unequaled value proposition to suppliers and clients of PRO, and to foster an enriching workplace environment for our employees and payrollees alike.
I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time (More than a year)
- Strong position in a growing industry
- VMS software has just been ranked as leading solution by Gartner and Forrester
- Vendor-neutral MSP solution as strong differentiator
- Hands-on management style
- Competent and very collaborative work environment
- Benefits enhanced by introduction of 401k match
I cannot think of any as of now.
Advice to Management
Keep the current culture despite the strong growth into a much larger company than what PRO used to be a few years ago and stay committed to training and investing into the team.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.
I applied through LinkedIn and about two weeks later received a call from PRO's internal recruiter, Kathleen. The interview process consisted of two phone interview (one with Kathleen & one with who would be my manager) and then two face to face interviews (one with my manager and one with the end client that I would be sitting onsite for). The whole interview process took about three weeks. Kathleen made sure to prep me for each interview and I had a very positive experience with her.