- Washington, DC
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 8 Locations
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1975
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Business Consulting
We’re thrilled to announce that our long-time partners at Stratesci are becoming PSBeings, forming our dedicated Advanced Analytics team. A huge, warm welcome to Rob Kaiser and the rest of this amazing team!
Congratulations to Morgan James on her Social Intelligence Insider Top 50 2023 Award! This is a list of the most influential social intelligence professionals in the world! Morgan has pioneered and shaped PSB's Social Intelligence practice - creating methodologies, best practice, and enabling our clients to make smarter, faster decisions. We couldn't think of a more deserving Social Intelligence leader. Cheers, Morgan! And thank you to The Social Intelligence Lab for a fun reveal party!
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about PSB Insights? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PSB Insights employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
PSB Insights Reviews
1) PSB truly values its employees, our PSBeings. The company's leaders invest time and money in training and skill development, and works to ensure we have the resources needed to do our jobs efficiently. It's a great place to learn new skills and apply past experiences to new challenges. 2) PSB is an inclusive environment that respects diverse backgrounds, work styles, perspectives, and needs. There is a genuine desire to look for ways to do better and be better as a company. 3) PSB is full of smart and talented people who foster a culture of excellence. We strive for continual improvement, but allow room for mistakes and personal growth. 4) PSB has great clients, including blue chip companies in a wide variety of industries. It's fun know that your work had an impact on a brand, message, or product that you and friends and family see out in market. 5) PSB operates with a smaller company feel but is part of WPP, one of the largest creative agencies on the planet. This offers us a vast network of resources and partners we can tap into to better serve clients and solve challenges.
The workload can vary (as is common within the consulting industry). Some periods are super busy, and others are slower, but the team works together to distribute work fairly and make productive use of time when needed.
PSB Insights Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Washington, DCAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PSB Insights (Washington, DC)
InterviewOne 30min phone screener asking about initial qualifications for the job. If you are successful, you are given a project that you must complete at home within a week. Then you are invited to a 2 hour in-person interview session that includes three different 30 minute interviews with two colleagues where they ask about your project as well as other behavioral and experience questions. If you make it through that interview round, you might be subject to a final interview with a VP before being offered a position.Interview
What is your experience working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment?Answer Question
See All 55 interviews
PSB Insights Awards & Accolades
- The AAPOR Inclusive Voices Award (The Missing Voice of Asian Americans Research in partnership with Pew Research Center), The American Association for Public Opinion Research, 2023
- Best Integrated Campaign (Arab Youth Survey), PRCA MENA Regional, 2022
- PR Campaign of the Year (Arab Youth Survey), PRCA MENA Regional, 2022
- International Campaign Award (Arab Youth Survey), PRCA MENA Regional, 2022
- 2021 Gold Government & Public Service Award (Research that launched the “Shape Your Future. Start Here.” campaign), Effies, 2021
Popular Careers with PSB Insights Job Seekers
PSB Insights FAQ
All answers shown come directly from PSB Insights Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...They have spent a lot of time and money to give us great benefits, and really focusing on wellness and diversity....
February 1, 2023
People Also Ask about PSB Insights
Employees rate PSB Insights 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 163 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at PSB Insights to a friend. This is based on 163 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
59% of job seekers rate their interview experience at PSB Insights as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at PSB Insights.
62% of employees think that PSB Insights has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.