Mission: At Palo Alto Networks, we foster a culture of authenticity, collaboration and innovation, with a deep commitment to helping secure the future in the digital age.
Get updates about Palo Alto Networks, or share your experience with others.
They’re here! The new Girl Scouts Cybersecurity badges were released. Check out the curriculum for the girls to be introduced to online safety, including privacy principles, how the internet works, and spotting and investigating cybercrime. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQGd3
Are you curious about what our offices look like in Paris? Or maybe Santa Clara or Sydney? We're launching a new series to show you them all. Offices Around The World starts today! First up, Amsterdam! #InsidePaloAltoNetworks
As concern over cyberattacks continues to grow, you need to secure your network while continuing to enable your business. Our next-generation firewall delivers comprehensive visibility into network traffic based on applications, users and content, while allowing you to embrace and address your business needs.
Whether your focus is the data center, remote offices, highly regulated industry-specific processes or risk management, we enable you to gain full visibility and control over your network.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time (More than 3 years)
- Plenty of opportunities to apply skillsets, and learn new ones as the company evolves its portfolio and reach.
- Outstanding alignment across the leadership team on mission, vision, and strategy.
- Clarity of purpose and focus at a molecular level....avoiding needless distractions.
- Business enabling functions are there to help. If they don't have an answer for you right then and there, they will get one quickly.
- True passion across functions to do the right thing for talent. Our Human Resources partner has been brilliant, helping the team develop comprehensive talent strategies to achieve our goals.
- As the company grows and scales, the willingness to abandon the old ways which may have worked in the past but won't work in the future, will be critical.
- Working smarter and not harder, and finding balance, will become more important as the company scales.
Advice to Management
Keep up the focus on the mission, clients, employees and partners!
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.
Interview Process was organized compared to some of the companies I have worked and interviewed with in my career. HR was on top of everything including the final offer process. It was a pleasent experience.