I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time
- Everyone is professional, knowledgeable, supportive and NICE. Really good people to work with.
- Always striving for excellence and greatness in everything we do, but not at the cost of culture and strong family-minded priorities
- Re-invest in company and talent, never rest on our laurels
- So many great experiences - retreats, self-leadership webinars, training and curriculum opportunities, bottom line change process
- amazing benefits, treated like a grown-up, lots of different career oppty for the future
- meaningful work
Sometimes hard to shut down at night, but because there's lots of exciting things going on and I want to see what's happening
Advice to Management
This is an amazing place - keep it up!
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PartnerCentric (New York, NY).
3 rounds of interviews. 1st initial "fit. 2nd cultural compatibility 3rd focus on question & answer. Pretty straight forward and nothing outlandish from the conversations with the team. Focus is really on years of experience and what you have to offer the organization.
Schaaf-PartnerCentric is growing our team and we want YOU. Take a look at current openings at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQXnU