I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time (Less than a year)
- While every employee works remotely, they've managed to create a culture that promotes employee bonding and open communication.
- Excellent benefits
- Amazing coworkers - everyone is an expert in their field, dependable, and always happy to help when needed
- Extremely supportive management
- Working from home is not for everyone. It requires self-motivation and the ability to separate your work from your private life. The on-boarding process for new hires can also be a little confusing at first.
- Adding family to insurance can be costly
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PartnerCentric (New York, NY).
3 rounds of interviews. 1st initial "fit. 2nd cultural compatibility 3rd focus on question & answer. Pretty straight forward and nothing outlandish from the conversations with the team. Focus is really on years of experience and what you have to offer the organization.
Schaaf-PartnerCentric is growing our team and we want YOU. Take a look at current openings at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQXnU