I have been working at PatientSafe Solutions full-time (More than a year)
- CEO is deftly transforming company culture and operations into a higher functioning entity than ever before
- Product platform is competitively above par and extends to meet the challenges of RealTime Health System
- What we do makes a difference in people's lives. It's incredible to work for a company with integrity, grit, heart and that is poised for such a successful future. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
- Fast-paced, lean, evolving organization requires entrepreneurial spirit and dedication -- which isn't for everyone.
- Company is still learning to live by CEO's culture of complete transparency
- Inter-departmental communication can continue to improve
Advice to Management
- Keep up the good work
- Challenge each other, and all of us, every day for our highest and best
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatientSafe Solutions (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.
The Interview process was a phone screen by Human Resources, followed by an onsite interview by 5 people onsite and 2 others on speakerphone, either 1 or 2 people at a time. I was onsite for almost 5 hours, from 10 AM to about 2:45 PM. I had a bathroom break, a glass of water, and bought a candy bar from their vending machine. I was not offered to take a lunch break or given any option to take a real break during the interview process. The HR person told me that they would try to make a decision by the end of the week. I attempted to follow up several times and never received any response whatsoever. I completely accept not getting the position but I thought it was pretty inconsiderate to put me through a fairly extensive interview process and then not even bother to follow up or respond to my request for a status update.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –