I have been working at Paysafe Group full-time
- Amazing people: From coworkers to management, everyone is down-to-earth, supportive, and over-all great people. Management is invested in the employees and shows a genuine interest in the well-being of employees. That's good leadership-- Takes care of their people.
- Great environment: Naturally, the people here really play a large part of the positive environment but we also have a nice open office environment with a locker room, showers, and large break room where there are board games, Nintendo Wii, Foosball, pin pong, and events.
- Perks: We are spoiled by perks. The perks are generous and they continue to grow. Perks include bonuses, free access to the vending machines filled with a variety of food and drinks, subsidized gym membership, give-a-ways/gifts, and extravagant parties.
- Benefits: We have pretty good benefits, and HR and management are always working to improve our benefits.
- Parking lot speed bumps: They're brutal.
- Guilt: Sometimes I feel badly that Irvine is so awesome.
That's all that I can think of.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.
I was interviewed for my current position by who turned out to be my day to day supervisor and she has turned out to be an incredible employee to work with everyday
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –