Mission: Our mission is to build and deliver The System of Record for Marketing.
I have been working at Percolate full-time (More than a year)
- Product has been massively upgraded in past 12 months
- So has the average employee and manager skill and experience level
- Largely new (1+ year) exec team establishing trust in employees
- Extremely customer focused company with incredible feedback from customers
- Amazing culture and increasing amount of focus on hiring and retaining top talent
- Lots of strategy pivots and employee burnout historically as the company strived for product-market fit. But things are trending up now.
- Stalled from a growth perspective, but 2018 will be a growth year.
- Didn't pay well historically. That is also changing now
- Can do a better job handing employee departures
Advice to Management
- Stick to the 2018 plan
- Continue to focus on employee and customer retention, both critical to achieving our goals
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Percolate (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.